Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 3-27-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Sorry but this is short and sweet today .... I'm running late and still half a sleep:cool: ... I am down one half pound but that's better than up which I was a bit earlier in the week ..... I hope everyone has had a great week .... Keep moving and losing!!!:D

Starting weight.......233
Last Week ................186
This week..................185.5
Total Loss ..................47.5

Superbob is down 1 pound.

Goal for 2009: Lose 20 pounds

Progress so far: Lost 9 pounds

If this trend continues, Superbob will be appearing in Speedo and cape on the Grand Strand beaches. :):p

Superbob would have lost more this week, except one night he found himself at 3 a.m. eating Jif supercrunchy peanut butter right out of the jar, lots of it. SB has banned PB again, alas. :eek:

I'm down another pound, but haven't been feeling too terrific - so I'm not sure it's a "true loss".

I yo-yo'd back up this time. *Applause ceases*

I'm happy about the progress everyone else is making. I will be constant again...I think i can, I think I can!!

I'm also down a half kilo/pound...this is so exciting to be finally losing this weight and joining you all in your success!

Well Done team...

I'm also down a half kilo/pound...this is so exciting to be finally losing this weight and joining you all in your success!

Well Done team...

Great Job:D .... "nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels" ~ somebody
I yo-yo'd back up this time. *Applause ceases*

I'm happy about the progress everyone else is making. I will be constant again...I think i can, I think I can!!

OK Little Train .... Back on track:)

I'm still doing the 2 pound maintenance/water bounce. Up down Up down. I'm just on the bottom of the bounce today at 131.8. I still want to be 129 on my scale, though.

You'd think, with a head cold, no exercise, and sleeping all day on Wednesday (except when I was eating), I'd GAIN a pound, but instead I'm down. I was up 2.5 on Monday. Go figure. I didn't think Musinex was a diuretic:rolleyes: I certainly have not missed a meal, cold or no cold.

So long as the scale doesn't go up and stay up, I'm ok. And I'm returning to the land of the living, so that's good.

Weight unchanged. Have been having some female health issues for a week and haven't been able to do any exercise - so all things considered - I'll take the no change. At least it's not going up.

1 more week of my Lenten Sweets Fast. But the sugar cravings have greatly diminished, so I'm going to be keeping myself on the fast, but may modify it on rare occasions.

Hang in there Losers!!

Starting weight - 173
Last week - 171
this week - 171

I thought I was doing good this week?

Weight loss is so annoying!!!!! Just when you think you've been good, you weigh in and you're up 2 pounds. Then you snack and binge and timidly step on the scale and you're down 3 pounds! I think mother nature plays tricks on us! It's as if the damage or the good work doesn't show up for several days!

Alas, I am up 2 pounds (but down a few from my months long bad behaviors). Undaunted, I will approach this new week with renewed effort (and more water consumption but far less salt)

From my last weeks groanings, my teeny skin biopsy came back squamous cell, so she will be calling me next week (she was gone for spring break for the results) to tell me what is to be done next. No freezing, definitely cutting, hopefully not Mohs (as I think that is rather messy since they just keep cutting and testing and cutting and testing). :( Hopefully I will not have to report that I've lost a pound off my face!!!:eek::eek: Sorry... feeling a tad bit sorry for myself.

All you losers!!!! GREAT work!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Marguerite

My Wii Fit is always telling me that your weight can fluctuate 2 pounds in either direction from day to day. Of course I love it when it fluctuates to the negative side - patting myself on the back for a job well done, and then chastise myself when it goes to the plus column.

I hope your procedure goes well!

Staying the same and fluctuation of weight is, I think, normal for those trying to lose weight .... I think our bodies and metabolism adjust to our new eating habits and exercise in their own way .... we may not like it but we can't do anything but wait it out and stay on plan ~ TheChimp:rolleyes:

Fluctuating weight is very normal and so darn annoying...I suppose thats why they tell us only to weigh-in once a week or even less...so that we get to see the overall trend instead of the daily fluctuations.

I tend to hop on my scales everytime I see them so I am going to go hide my scales right now and see if I can keep off them a whole week.

I haven't posted in a while. Between traveling and just being busy this month, I hadn't made it to a WW meeting and I don't trust my scale. Also, with the traveling, I've been eating, so I didn't want to go and be depressed! I finally went today and I had lost 2.2 pounds since the last weigh in (about a month ago), and made my personal 10 lb goal since I started mid-January! Now I will set another 10 pound goal and that will be about where I expect to stop.

I haven't posted in a while. Between traveling and just being busy this month, I hadn't made it to a WW meeting and I don't trust my scale. Also, with the traveling, I've been eating, so I didn't want to go and be depressed! I finally went today and I had lost 2.2 pounds since the last weigh in (about a month ago), and made my personal 10 lb goal since I started mid-January! Now I will set another 10 pound goal and that will be about where I expect to stop.

Way to go:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back