Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 3-20-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all. It looks like many of the usual suspects are still plugging away--good for all of you! I confess, I told Cooker I'd check in last Friday and then I forgot...perhaps a bit of a Freudian slip.

Anyway, I've managed to keep off almost all that I lost last year, but it's been hard lately and I have crept up a bit...so, I guess I'll designate last Friday's weight as my new starting point.

Current weight: 146.5
Goal: 138-142 (I'd like to hit 138 and hover so that, essentially, I can claim a steady weight of 140.)

Can I interest anyone in a virtual walking club? My two walking buddies are no longer available and I'm just not getting it done without them for motivation. Is anyone willing to check in here at...say...7:30am ET (this can flex) ready to walk? It's not quite having someone waiting outside, but I think it'd work for me.

Hi Ya PJ .... So glad you are back .... yep, my walking buddy crapped out on me ... I guess I need a hat with a stick and a banana dangling in front of me :D

Of course dried plums and prunes are different. :D ;) The rules are quite clear - Prunes and Prune juice are banned substances.

Oh goodie...My mum must have been wrong!...hooray for that because I luuuuurve dried plums :D...I will make sure I get the right sort next time I am shopping!:p...wouldn't want to break the rules!;)

Back