Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 3-13-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although at the reunion, "The Enforcer" has been lurking :cool:?. I fear we may have to drop out pants for a spanking when she returns:D;);)
From Cooker's Unabridged Dictionary

**fear** - The hope of things to come.

SuperRef may not cede authority when Mary returns from her partying. A coup de chowdown is in progress. :D

The power is as addicting as a box of Krispy Kremes hot off the conveyor belt. :p

As Alexander Haig said, I am in charge here. ;)

Pass the super-enhanced prune juice. :p

It may turn out to be a peaceful transition of power . . . remember . . . be careful what you ask for.;):p

A friend gave my wife a cereal to give me that is manufactured by "Food For Life" This one is Ezekiel 4:4 , Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal ... It has almonds but I think it must come in various styles ... 1/2 cup is 3 WW points ... I mixed it with raspberry yogurt for a 5 point breakfast ... very filling ... it is sort of like Grape Nuts but not has hard to chew ... I have no idea of the cost or which stores carry it but it is worth a try ... The friend that got it for me is NOT a health fanatic so I am sure it was not bought from a health food store .....

A friend gave my wife a cereal to give me that is manufactured by "Food For Life" This one is Ezekiel 4:4 , Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal ... It has almonds but I think it must come in various styles ... 1/2 cup is 3 WW points ... I mixed it with raspberry yogurt for a 5 point breakfast ... very filling ... it is sort of like Grape Nuts but not has hard to chew ... I have no idea of the cost or which stores carry it but it is worth a try ... The friend that got it for me is NOT a health fanatic so I am sure it was not bought from a health food store .....

So how many WW points are in a frosted cherry poptart? :D

Back