Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 3-13-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Wow! ... Two months in a row with Friday the 13th ThrowDowns:eek: ... I hope everyone has had a good week and have lost or maintained:) ... I'm down three pounds this week and it is time to reset the mini goal to 179; so to the delight of some and the consternation of others the hair is back and will be cut when I reach my next goal:)

We have some recent members who are MIA:confused: ... I have sent out a few PM's telling them they are missed ... If you notice someone missing send them a note and let them know they are needed and missed!

Starting weight.......233
Last Week ................191
This week..................188
Total Loss ..................45

Superbob, being the most powerful and supreme REF, the Chief Inmate in Charge of the Asylum, hereby declares that he will weigh on Friday, or at whatever time his administration of remedies has overcome the damage done by Lex Luthor and his forces this week, using steel weight conversion charts or whatever else may be expedient to ensure that the Man of Steel does not lose (that is gain) progress....:p

Meanwhile, SB the Ref congratulations the Chimp again on an impressive result!

Cooker - you are melting away before our very "eyes"! I have to say - I love the hair style - seems to be more fitting of your wild and crazy personality.

I'm glad to see that SB has taken his role in a most serious way (or is that "weigh").

Cooker - have you stopped by the local Dunkin Donuts to see if your wayward losers are hiding there????

I am so thrilled for you Cooker...just look at those numbers! :eek::D...they are fabbo!!!!

I get great joy in declaring to everyone here that I too have lost 3 pounds this week! :D...its the biggest and best loss I have had in absolutely forever...well 2 years anyway...lol...I may get to make my goal if this keeps up...I have killed the carb addiction and am feeling slim and proud! I might even go have a diet yoghurt to celebrate!;)

last week 163lbs
this week 160lbs
goal 145lbs

oh yeah...I have a "friend" who is helping me win! http://www.calorieking.com/

I am so thrilled for you Cooker...just look at those numbers! :eek::D...they are fabbo!!!!

I get great joy in declaring to everyone here that I too have lost 3 pounds this week! :D...its the biggest and best loss I have had in absolutely forever...well 2 years anyway...lol...I may get to make my goal if this keeps up...I have killed the carb addiction and am feeling slim and proud! I might even go have a diet yoghurt to celebrate!;)

last week 163lbs
this week 160lbs
goal 145lbs

oh yeah...I have a "friend" who is helping me win! http://www.calorieking.com/

Yahoooo!! ... Way to go Ton!!! ... The lack of processed sugar is paying off:):)

For all of you who had losses this week, Great Job. I stayed the same. No loss,no gain. I thought I might have a gain. I stress ate for 2 days. We were told our house would be ready to move back into the end of this month. Hubby and I both took vacation that week. Now we are told it will probably be the middle of April. I was so looking forward to being in my house and organized by Easter. 4 1/2 months in a hotel and apartment have been no fun.

Start Weight-145
Last Week-133
This Week-133
Total Loss-12 Lbs.

For all of you who had losses this week, Great Job. I stayed the same. No loss,no gain. I thought I might have a gain. I stress ate for 2 days. We were told our house would be ready to move back into the end of this month. Hubby and I both took vacation that week. Now we are told it will probably be the middle of April. I was so looking forward to being in my house and organized by Easter. 4 1/2 months in a hotel and apartment have been no fun.

Start Weight-145
Last Week-133
This Week-133
Total Loss-12 Lbs.

Sue .... staying the same under any circumstances is great, under yours is nothing less that miraculous!!! ... Great job!!:D:D:D

Ton - you're melting too! Good work.
Sue - no gain is a plus. But I also know the frustration of working like crazy and not seeing the scale move down. So don't get frustrated!

Wow, Ton, way to go! :) And Sue, staying the same is progress too. :)

That's where Superbob also is this week: the same.

The SuperRef is right .... staying the same is a victory in itself sometimes ... Good job SuperRef:D
Starting weight 173
goal 155 - 160
this will be my first week.

Again, welcome Tbone .... When I hit 173 I'm going to retire and hand this deal over to some other lard assed ape:eek::D

SuperRef may not cede authority when Mary returns from her partying. A coup de chowdown is in progress. :D

The power is as addicting as a box of Krispy Kremes hot off the conveyor belt. :p

As Alexander Haig said, I am in charge here. ;)

Pass the super-enhanced prune juice. :p

SuperRef may not cede authority when Mary returns from her partying. A coup de chowdown is in progress. :D

The power is as addicting as a box of Krispy Kremes hot off the conveyor belt. :p

As Alexander Haig said, I am in charge here. ;)

Pass the super-enhanced prune juice. :p

SuperBob I can see the ?closet prune juicers? rallying to your cause:cool: ? TheRef may have a fight on her hands ? but we need to take care not to underestimate her powers:eek:

SuperBob I can see the ?closet prune juicers? rallying to your cause:cool: ? TheRef may have a fight on her hands ? but we need to take care not to underestimate her powers:eek:

Oh you know, Superbob was just funning. We miss our intrepid Ref and will welcome her back here. A Super Hero does not want power for himself (well, maybe the power to make the numbers on the scale go down). :p

Oh you know, Superbob was just funning. We miss our intrepid Ref and will welcome her back here. A Super Hero does not want power for himself (well, maybe the power to make the numbers on the scale go down). :p

Although at the reunion, "The Enforcer" has been lurking :cool:?. I fear we may have to drop out pants for a spanking when she returns:D;);)

Back