Considering the end of VR.org - Looking for your thoughts

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Jamey T

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
If I haven't said this before, I don't do facebook either. And I won't. I will help financially as I am able to, because this site means that much to me.

Zippylin

I have been a member since
my first AVR in 2013. I found the forum extremely helpful in my recovery.
In 2018 I had my Second AVR. Doctor screwed up first one. Again this site was a blessing Touch and go on this
Last op.
I am certainly willing to contribute.
When you decide what you are going to do, I will be happy to help.
I agree with the donation drive, certainly worth it
If you decide not to continue, Thank you so much 😊 for the work you have done
BY THE WAY, KEEP IT GOING, just thought I would beg a little
Love you all

ddwheeler

I live in Dallas, Georgia, in the United States. W
I'm new (very new) to the site/forum. I'm also new (relatively new... less than 5 years) to the leaky valve team. :) That being said, I would hate to see this site go away. I have enjoyed reading what little I have, thus far. Were I further progressed in my personal valve condition, I am sure I would be spending exponentially more time, reading and posting. But, thank the Good Lord, so far (knock on wood) I am just "mild-moderate" in my condition.

I would certainly be willing to donate to the cause. I recall reading a previous post suggesting an idea like an annual fund drive, something that brings the subject to the forefront, rather than just an ongoing "give if you like" atmosphere. That tends to not get as much attention.

I will say, thank you, very much, for not only maintaining the site, but the fact that you saw fit to start it up. When I read that the site has been running for almost 20 years, I was really surprised. I guess the internet really has been around that long. :)

A Paypal account is the preferable method, for me, toward contributing.

I do hope the board stays up. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I think (hope) I still have quite a way to go before I have to go under the knife (if ever). In the meantime, I do appreciate reading all of the contributions by others who have already traveled this road I am on.