Congratulations Hank and Thank You

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chip

Hank -
I haven't seen anyone say this on the site (I may have missed it) so..CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU for creating this wonderful site!!!! :D :D :D
In the short time I have been a member I have been greatly helped by just reading what the other members have to say. My only regret is that I didn't find it sooner. I recently had some communication with a man in Tel Aviv who is a member of VR and I helped him prior to his surgery. So your web site is truly spanning the globe and helping many many people.
Again Congratulations and Thank You
Chip :)

Thanks Hank and Ross!

Thanks Hank and Ross!

Yes indeedy, Chip. Hank and the Devil (Ross, in one of his favorite getups) gets his due too! They're both great!
Mary

Thanks Chip

Thanks Chip

Thanks for the kind words Chip. It is y'all who make it work by talking to each other and helping each other out. I just keep the door open,,, y'all are the ones who step through it.

Thanks..
Hank

Hank & Michelle
I don't think we can Thank You enough for all you do. You have the biggest heart. Without this web sight so many of would be in the dark. It is one big Happy family.

"I recently had some communication with a man in Tel Aviv who is a member of VR and I helped him prior to his surgery."

Chip, a year or so ago, we had another from Israel. He flew to Canada for his surgery. Turned out, I think, that he had repair instead of replacement. Can't recall his name, but goes to show VR is all over the place. We had a member from Denmark or Sweden who had a heart transplant. Never had any from the Orient, tho. Wonder why.

We are proud of Hank.

thanks a million

thanks a million

Hank and all,
I can't that you enough for this board. Here I am a year past surgery and I thought it would be pretty much be a historical event. While I thank God every day for successful surgery and happy to be alive, I thought my days of questions and probing about the heart would wane with annual cardio visits and echoes until a needed I new Mr piggy a few years off. But I find myself more and more involved with questions and a desire to learn. I have not had very good luck with cardiologists and yet here I get good advice and pointed in the right direction.
To show you how much I am attached to this board, my computer is broke at home and I just rode my bike 2 miles to my office to check in. Funny on the bike ride over I was thinking how I wanted to thank everyone here - and I got my chance!
Shine on!

How many VR members???...

How many VR members???...

All...
Since we all get so much help from each other and Hank was the person who got everything started and he has just gotten his 1000 VR member...How many VR members can sign on to this thread to give a thank you to Hank (and Ross) for all that they do? We have 5 of the 1000 members already on this thread...so all of you other 995 VR members....you're up!!!..Sign on and give Hank and Ross a hearty thank you for a job well done!!
Chip :D :D :D :D

count me in

count me in

Here's thanks to Hank and Ross from the UK.

Simon

Hey!
I forgot to thank Rossman too! He is a great guy. To do all his does for us. Both all the Greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where would be without them. Gotta love them!!!! :D

Back