Coaguchek xs machine

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmyk

Hello everyone,
Hope all is well!
Quick question, the doctors told me that I would now be getting test strips mailed to me. It’s been about a month since I first spoke with the distributor. Since then I spoke with them 3 other times. Yesterday I was told that Roche was going to send me a brand new machine, and strips.
Does anybody else deal with Roche?
To my understanding, you call your results into them, and then they charge the insurance company.
I already have my own machine, and told them that I only need strips.
I sometimes lose my insurance if I’m out of work.
If my insurance is canceled, will Roche be wanting a used machine back?
I’m aware there’s people from all over the world on this page who don’t deal with the health insurance problems.
In my opinion, it’s the biggest American Greed Scam since robbing banks.
I’m still trying to understand while getting AVR last year, another problem was discovered. An aortic aneurysm.
Rather than taking care of both problems at once, it would be more beneficial to them to close me up, then start a whole new claim going to keep the cash flowing.

I've dealt with Roche INR testing for the last several years and find them easy and helpful to work with. Can't answer your other questions but here are the telephone numbers for Roche1-800-428-4674 and 1-800-780-0676. They are easy to talk with and can answer your questions.

I buy my own strips and typically order them through eBay. About $250 for 48 strips. Never had a bad experience.

Latest posts

Back