Coaguchek INrange machine issues

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Patel

My machine has suddenly started giving me ‘strip not recognised m23 error message’ when I use it.

It turns on but won’t accept the strips I’ve tried different packs/new chips/ machine reset.

Anyone have any experience with this ?

Attachments

• 9CE0FB1A-AF1E-4413-A721-4CBD78F5580B.jpeg
    9CE0FB1A-AF1E-4413-A721-4CBD78F5580B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
I don't have one, but looking at the error code is the machine dirty inside the place where the strip goes in? The code is on the top of the strip and is like a mini QR code.

Are the codes clearly visible?

Yeah I have checked machine is clean and strips are cleaned.

Called Roche they said it’s a problem with the machine have to get a new one annoyingly. Hoping someone had a hack or something.

Hi Jay, I have got the same problem with Error M-23 on my 6 year old meter and the same response from Roche.
It’s very disappointing that they cannot offer any repair or servicing facility.
Did you have replace your meter in the end?

If your meter is six years old, it's probably an XS. You can get one on eBay for as little as $30 or so. I'm referring to the ones without the strip guide and battery cover (which you already have).

Jay -- is this a new batch of strips?

---

Years ago, an XSPlus stopped recognizing strips -- IIRC, it was an 8 error. Not repairable. Not worth the cost even if it was.

I hope your InRange rubs its eyes a bit, wakes from a brief slumber, and starts working again.

Latest posts

Back