Coagucheck XS Test Strips

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATHENS1964

I would like to know how much do strips cost in different countries.
For example in Greece it has the box with 24 strips about at 80 euros in pharmacies. I saw in ebay prices up to 100 euros.

Just bought a box of 48 strips last week here in New Zealand which cost $346.39 nzd incl gst, plus the courier, which is 194.79 euros for 48 strips.
Some places here charge $110 euros for 24 strips.
Strips are a tiny market here in NZ so I buy from the cheapest I could find out of a small handful of sellers. I think $7.20 nzd a week for a strip is good going considering what some others here seem to be paying for insurance,

Prices may may be different throughout Canada, but in my Province I paid $183.31CDN including taxes for 24 strips = 118 EUR.
Yup I'm getting ripped off.

Prices may may be different throughout Canada, but in my Province I paid $183.31CDN including taxes for 24 strips = 118 EUR.
Yup I'm getting ripped off.

I wish I could send you from Greece, here I could find the box with 24 strips from 65-80 euros including tax .

If I had to buy them, the last time I looked on the Roche website for the UK they were £68 / 24 (€75 or US$80). But that was a while ago, and currently their website is not available to check. If I had to pay for my prescriptions from my doctor that would be £9.15 for 24, but because of being an insulin dependent diabetic all my prescriptions are free.

On eBay, boxes of 6 (?) run from around $25 - (believe it or not) $60. Boxes of 24 range from about $120 all the way up to nearly $200. And, depending on the expiration date, boxes of 48 go from just under $190 all the way to $250 or more.

I tried to get my HMO to provide me with strips -- they approved it, gave me the authorization to use a vendor - and this vendor had no record of it. The HMO apparently preferred to have their own pharmacist do the management or have me use a service - a tremendous waste of their resources. (The pharmacist told me that they pay $25 a strip -- unbelievable!)

Back