CoagSense Meter Firmware Update

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Protimenow

The new Coag-Sense meter has had two firmware updates since it was released in March 2019. If you have a CoagSense meter, and have enabled WiFi on it, the next time you start it, you should get a message that an update is available.

I just updated the meter for my weekly test: it doesn't seem to be functionally different, but I didn't explore the changes.

I'm comfortable with a meter that is frequently 'improved' with updates that perhaps add language support, possibly add features, and generally makes the meter a bit better with each update. Plus, the update was easy -not requiring that the meter is returned to the manufacturer for an update, or that the user just lives with a meter with a design that was locked in place a decade or so in the past.

Users of the PT2 should be able to easily download and install this new firmware update.

Protimenow

Although nobody responded to this, I'm updating it anyway. A few days ago, Coagusense (the company) issued another firmware update. I'm not sure what the difference is -- but it's an automatic download if you are connected to a network.

Rather than being worried that 'the meter's no good because it requires updates,' I'm encouraged to know that I have a meter that keeps improving.

Latest posts

Group Builder