Chicago Visit!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Lorraine, Steve, Cort and myself met up yesterday for lunch! Was great to see you all!!!We hope to do this again on a more "regular" basis. Cort has posted the meet up for October in Volo, IL. In the meantime, we will plan to meet for lunch or other activity in the near future.

If you are interested in future meet up's. Please respond below.

I'll second that motion! It is great to be able to sit with some friends and talk - about all sorts of things, some heart-related, others just . . . whatever.

Good friends + some good food = Good Time!

Let's do it again!

Of course, a couple of us might have wished for a cold beer. . .

*grins*

It was an AWESOME brunch, indeed! AND ... we even chatted with Janie in Texas for a bit!!!!

Hard to believe that was 2 weeks ago. So MUCH has happened since then.... *sighs*

Yes, I have the pics, but I can't do attachments ... so, guess they'll have to wait until AFTER my road trip.....!!!!

Now ... when we getting together next ... August? ;)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_07.30.11_Cold.Treat *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Years and miles are flying by" __ Bon Jovi __ 'Lost Highway'

HI Gina,

That sounds like fun! Wish it were a little closer. Hope all is well with you.

Rob

Lorraine, Steve, Cort and myself met up yesterday for lunch! Was great to see you all!!!We hope to do this again on a more "regular" basis. Cort has posted the meet up for October in Volo, IL. In the meantime, we will plan to meet for lunch or other activity in the near future.

If you are interested in future meet up's. Please respond below.

Hey, I'm a Chicagoan, yet I wasn't there. What's up with that? I guess my invitation got lost in the mail???

If you don't mind me horning in, I'd love to meet up the next time you break bread.

Ummm. . . I didn't know who else is in Chicago. So many have come and gone. Keep an eye out for postings about the next meet-up and chime in when we work on setting the date!

What part of the city area are you in? I'm northwest, near O'Hare Airport.

Please count me in for a Chicago-area meet if/when it comes up. I live in Niles (northwest suburb) and work in Schaumburg, so I'm flexible. I'll return to work probably early to mid-August, but I'm game any time. I'm 6 weeks post-op now and am driving again (yay!), so I could meet just about anywhere. Thanks!

I sure enjoyed talking to all you Yanks..!!:thumbup: Be sure to call next time y'all get together!

*grins*

We WILL, Janie!!!!! You survive the hot temps in TX?

Ummm. . . I didn't know who else is in Chicago. So many have come and gone. Keep an eye out for postings about the next meet-up and chime in when we work on setting the date!

Ditto. And, bingo. Key is to watch for the posts. I've posted SEVERAL gatherings.....

Not sure August will work, unless it is the last weekend. NEXT Saturday, I'll be at the CHD Golf Outing:
http://memorialclassic.homestead.com/

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * CruiseNites_2011_Chi.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We're outta here" __ Steve Azar __ 'I Don't Have To Be Me 'Til Monday'

Back