Chest tightness/numbness/hypersensitivity

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I know a guy, who knows a guy, who read on the internet that his doctor had two patients who went under anesthesia and then had to "come back" and died suddenly. So, he no longer uses anesthesia for any of his patients."
mate, I just read that Deaths under anaesthesia are as high as 4 in 10,000 (nih.gov) ... that's way worse than mechanical valves.

cos when you die under anaesthesia you're just dead ... suddenly without any warning ... people should give that shlt up.

cos when you die under anaesthesia you're just dead ... suddenly without any warning ... people should give that shlt up.
Yeah man, giving up the anesthesia for sure. Who wants sudden death. Sorry I can't comment any more, but I am headed to the gym as I'm in training to set the state record in pinky lifts; masters 4 of course.

dude, you can't call them that anymore ...
#woke
My bad. I meant to say that I'm on my way to go train for my little finger press state title, which I will surely win. And......after I do.... I shall come back here with the only purpose of mocking and belittling you all for not having any titles and I will tell you all to get a life, because then I will certainly have one.

Reactions: Amy
Dying due to anesthesia for unexplained and unknown reasons is real. The risk gets higher as one becomes elderly. However I had a 14 yo friend die of it. He saw the light and kept going... They did an autopsy, no reason, no malpractice, he was called.

Latest posts

Back