checkin in

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

mornin Everybody. I am sporadically checkin in to say hey. I will never catch up on the posts, but please know that I think of you every day. when settled again, there will be plenty of time to catch up while it's so cold up there and I have to stay inside.

the addition to their house is moving along. rain filled in the footing dig so it must be redone. Extra drainfield is happenin this weekend. Permits have been obtained so all is go, long as weather permits. rains a heap there. things are happenin and maybe by Dec 1st I will be moving. that's kinda a target date.

SON IN LAW is having some radiated pellets inserted because six cancer spots have been found and need to be treated (prostate). that should be done about mid Dec and we must get my move out of the way before that so all time needed can be devoted to him. Prayers?

Oops, guess I hit reply by mistake. Glad to hear from you. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine till you get yourself settled. I'm guessing you're at your daughter's house now??? All packed and shipped up?

Be well, I'm thinking of you.

Evelyn

Same here Ann. It sounds like you are in a hub-dub of activity. It looks like weather is about to dry out a while so hopefully things will progress more rapidly. Thanks for checking in. Prayers? Yes Mam.

tks everybody -

Ev, no I am still in my own home. The daughter who lived w/me is now in her own home too. she bought a house. none of my 3 children want me to live alone and the Atlanta daughter has wanted me with her for some time - the daughter here and I prayed long and hard about all of this and things have, by some miracle, fallen into place.

Latest posts

Back