Censored words from old site....?????

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hey everyone, I hear that some words are being used now that were not acceptable before. There may have been censored words in the filter that did not come over in the change. If some of you that know some would send me what you know in a private message/conversation, I'd sure appreciate it.
Otherwise I'll have to put in the ones that is see most often in other places.

You can click on my A avatar and then choose Start A Conversation to send me a private message/conversation.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
Angie
My view is that as we are adults and as we have had adult conversation on this (find the one where superman asked me to refrain) that as we all have gone through $h1t you probably couldn't believe that unless such words are being used to denigrate or abuse someone (which is of course unacceptable) that perhaps just leave them (the words) alone?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Only 2 words on the censor list. Just try to keep it decent. And I would think in some cases the thoughts of what you've been through may be enough to make a sailor see blue and talk the same way.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
And I thought vegimite was a cuss word. Oops! Must have forgot to add it to the censor.

Agian

Oh come on. You've got Boy George posters everywhere to cover the holes in the walls. Remember when I had to take out a restraining order? All I said was Karma Chameleon was a crap song and you tried to run me over.

Latest posts