Cbd ?

G

Now that it's legal I was wondering if CBD is safe taken for pain and if anyone knows how it affects INR. It comes in liquid drops. Scared to experiment without some input. It is not for a 'high' and doesn't contain that ingredient. Anyone ???

dick0236

Premium Level User
I did a quick search online and apparently CBD may also be a blood thinner and. as such, does interact with warfarin. The info I saw says to use CBD with warfarin only under the supervision of a knowledgeable MD.

Brad G.

Guest about CBD.

I was on Warfarin following my two valve Tissue replacement for about 3 months. I opt for medical edible marijuana and CBD oil capsules for pain and to relieve stress and anxiety . I asked the folks that were test my blood results and advised them of what was doing. My readings were 2.0 to 2.5 consistently. I am no longer on Warfarin but it didn't interfere with my numbers. But I would ask your doctor and the those who test your blood. Being in Washington State were pot is legal they were aware of the question. good luck...

Agian

Brad G.;n881284 said:
Guest about CBD.

I opt for medical edible marijuana and CBD oil capsules for pain and to relieve stress and anxiety ..
I've had a couple of glasses of wine, so you will have to excuse the outrage that follows. OK, here goes (ahem) Weeeeeeeed.

Latest posts