Carepages

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RossGurlie

Okay, for some of you, carepages are a familiar thing, but for those of you who have no idea what carepages are, read this. Okay, so carepages are pretty much pages where you can update your family and friends on your diagnosis, surgery, and recovery. You can put pictures up and people can leave you messages. They are so helpful and I met a lot of people who had heart surgery at Texas Children's and I've even met some of them. They will save you a lot of time with phone calls and emails since everyone can just go to one spot and read how you are doing!! If you don't have on and want one you can go to carepages.com and click create a carepage and it's pretty self-explanatory from there!! If any of you have questios, I've had mine for over a year...it's: Cailey

Many of us know about Carepages because we frequently copy the latest updates from them on to the VR forum after a member has had surgery. Currently I receive about six updates via email when a Carepage is updated, and several others do too.

You should check out some of the member's who've got a Carepage. Look at Lynlw's and Jeanne Imp's posts for information about their teenage sons' pages. Wendy's son Andrew has one too.:)

Lyn,
oops, I didn't realize caringpages was different from carepages.:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p
Me Bad! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Perkicare (I think) set one up before her surgery.
What does Emma have up for Chloe?
Of course, I was trying to get Rossgurlie headed in the teenage boy carepage direction, but it looks like I need direction myself!:p :p :p

no biggie
they are just 2 different orgs,both started in honor of children, I believe the child who's parents started caringbridge name was bridget, and carepages was a U of M family who's son has CHD, I found out last week that caringbridge is a NP, but carepages is a for profit company I alwasy thought they were both NPs, so for some reason that made me happy to have CB. Is this not a perfect example of I have too much time on my hands and have trouble sleeping lol Lyn

Back