CARDIO's REPORT

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES W

Premium Level User
Supporting Member
Good news!!! I had my 6 month checkup today w/ my cardiologist. Echo & ECG all say heart muscle thickening nicely and valve showing no leaks. She cut the Toprol in half to 25 MG a day, and told me to not come back for 1 year. I was very relieved to hear. Now trying to get the extra weight down. Thought I'd share my good fortune w/ all of you...my VR family....Thanks :)

Great news isn't it. When I received this news from my doc it made the day. Now take it easy as you plug yourself back into life. It can only get better.

Hi James,

What a good report! It must feel like you've been given a year of freedom to be released to annual visits. I'm battling the extra weight too. I have always heard the stories about cardiac meds and weight gain and now am experiencing it first hand. Good luck with your endeavor.

James,
Congratulations on your excellent check-up. Hearing you don't have to go back for a year must give you a lot of reassurance.

Hey James,
What a Great Report! Sounds like you have been doing Great. If you find a way to lose the weight and keep it off let me know :D
Take Care

Excellent news!

Excellent news!

James,

That's great news! Congratulations. I'm sending you a private message, too.

A fellow Oregonian,

Marguerite
(now, if I'm not a fellow, and I am not, how is it that I'm a fellow Oregonian??)

You must be flying high -- knowing that you don't have to return to cardio for a year! Yipeeeeee!

James - Thanks for sharing the great news!

Every one of you folks who have had their surgery, then have continued to do well and enjoy life are major good examples for those of us who are still in The Waiting Room. Each good result makes us less scared, I guess.

Keep up the good work!

I hope none of you follow me as an example! Lets all follow James now.

Congratulations! Welcome back to planet life.

James, I am so happy for you! :D :D What wonderful news! ! This is something that we all look forward to hearing.

Back