Cardiac Rehab Phase II???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dianne

I got a call yesterday to set up my initial appointment for Rehab which I set for 8-8 with classes to start the following week for 2xs (T/ TH) per week until there is an opening in the 3xs per week (MWF) slots.

So now I'm interested in hearing about everyone's experience with rehab. My knowledge about this is very limited.

Dianne

i was very active before my RP (well I still am). Anyway, I did enter the Phase II rehab and it really helped me get my confidence back. Meaning I was able to go back to working out on my own trusting I would be OK.
Feeling able to do more stringent work. Just all around, I would reccomend it to everyone who has had AVR or Open heart of any sort.

God Bless;)

I got zero rehab. The cut me then cut me loose. I didn't even get one of those fancy stress tests.

I rehabed in my woodworking shop during my time off.

Hi Dianne,

Didn't start cardic rehab for two months after surgery. Have gone off and on for the past five. They want me to stay on longer to work on continued strength building. It has been wonderful in getting me up and going. As already been said, they will take very good care of you. Good luck, let us know what you think of it. ...

Latest posts

Back