My thoughts as I read this were:slipkid;n883196 said:Well I'd rather not....
(1) ...waste my time if it is not kosher
(2) ...risk getting a wrong result if it is not kosher
(3) ...waste a strip if it is not kosher
(4) ...prick my fingers for nothing (if it is not kosher)
- you probably wasted more time writing this than a test
- I agree
- related and I agree
- you're going to do plenty more finger pricks over the years, so what's one more?
Would you have done that if a bunch of idiots had said "its all good"??
The Royal Society has existed for over 350 years and is dedicated to science and scientific learning
They have the following motto
It is an expression of the determination of Fellows to withstand the domination of authority and to verify all statements by an appeal to facts determined by experiment