Boston Heart Walk 9/10/2011

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nngbwh

Proud member of Throwdown
Supporting Member
I had AVR in 2009 and my older daughter was born with a VSD. Me and my daughter will be putting our walking shoes and doing the Boston Heart Walk. Hope to see ya tomorrow. :)

That's awesome!!!! I am a huge Celtics fan, would love to see Boston some time, have fun and do well!

Susan.

We need a report on how it went! :thumbup:

sunny with a low in 70s. Great weather today. We did the 2 mile Boston Heart Walk around the Charles River and raised $500.:)
This is my first year doing the Boston Heart Walk. It is something little I can do to give back. :thumbup: It really makes you feel good to come out and do something good.:) I'm really just thankful to be alive.

sunny with a low in 70s. Great weather today. We did the 2 mile Boston Heart Walk around the Charles River and raised $500.:)
This is my first year doing the Boston Heart Walk. It is something little I can do to give back. :thumbup: It really makes you feel good to come out and do something good.:) I'm really just thankful to be alive.

That's great! -- glad it went so well. I've organized my family to participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer's here at the beach in November. Hope it'll go as well as yours did.

Glad you had such a beautiful day for the walk. Congrats on raising the money. My mother was in charge of our county's American Heart Association fund raising for almost 25 years and did an awesome job raising money for their research. It's a great group to help, and I'm glad to know you were a part of this year's effort.

Back