blooming wisteria

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

it is so beautiful - smells so good - this is close to my house. A very, very OLD pine tree and the wisteria has climbed right up it. Wisteria blooms once a year for about a week. We see it all over the county and it is gorgeous, but if we cut it, the roots spread rapidly underground and pop up everywhere. I hate it - but it IS pretty:

flowers

flowers

Is this something like we grow here in the lilac variety? I'm not really a flower person so this might be a very dumb question.

Love it...and miss it:( Had some down south in TN). It's kind of light purple in color and looks like it drips from the trees. Beautiful. Ann's photo does not do it justice. It grew wildly in the forests as well. Sure sign of spring. And come to think of it...end of March was prime time. We have another month or so up north to see our blooms. No Wisteria:eek:

hi ann!
you are so fortunate to be able to look at that. as gina mentioned, up here it's not quite time yet for those beauties to come out.
the ones we have in our yard look like vines at the moment. i can't wait till they bloom!!
hope you're well, sylvia

Latest posts

Back