Blood Clot or Infection

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update, Lindsey; hoping your mom will be back to her home, safe and sound, soon :)

Hey Everyone this is Penny's daughter Lindsey again. I just wanted to let you know that Penny is still in the hospital and will hopefully be coming home tomorrow. She has had an IV pick put in and is just waiting for her info session on how to use it and then she will be released. I'm sure she is looking forward to talking to all of you again. She's been pretty bored in there!

Praise the Lord - So wonderful that all is well.

Hey Everyone this is Penny's daughter
angel.gif
Lindsey again.
highs.gif
I just wanted to let you know that Penny is still in the hospital and will hopefully be coming home
dancin.gif
tomorrow.
console.gif
She has had an IV pick put in and is just waiting for her info session on how to use it and then she will be released. I'm sure she is looking forward to talking to all of you again.
runningSmiley.gif
She's been pretty bored in there!
banghead.gif

Thanks for the up date

Thanks for the update on your mom, Lyndsey! I have been biting my nails waiting for an update. I am sure she is anxious to come home. We will look forward to hearing from her!

Penny!!!!
I've messaged you a couple of times, but I had missed seeing the post about you being in the hospital!!! I was beginning to really get worried about you! Now I know you're in the hospital, fighting off an infection! Lordy!! I just want you to know that I'm soooooo sorry you're having to go through this!!!! You have my thoughts and my prayers sweet friend, I just want you to know that. Wish I could do more for you. Update us when you get home whenever you can, but just know that you have so many friends here that are with you in spirit and we'll all just be waiting for the good word, that you're doing so much better!! Take care my friend!
Angel

Thank you Lindsey for the update. We all have been VERY concerned about your Mom. Thank God she will be home soon!

ok penny, i hope when you get back on here, you start a new thread!! lol. anyway, i'm just checking in on ya lady! been praying for you and hope you did get to come home today. let us hear how you're doing! sorry you're having to deal with all of this. take care sweet friend!
angel

I'm home! Wow so much love and support.. its great! I am pretty tired and it is late so I will post an update tomorrow. Just wanted to thank everyone for your concern. I am doing ok for now and just praying the antibiotics will do the trick.. sweet dreams! I will be back tomorrow, thanks again

Bless you Penny! You are in my prayers!!!! Glad you're home now. Take care.
Angel

Latest posts

Back