Birthday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy-Birthday-3D-GIF.gif

I hadn't thought about it from that angle before, but I haven't had my native valve for as long as I've had something else either...

It’s my Birthday today. I’ve now had an artificial aortic valve longer than I had my native valve!
Thank you Doctors who have kept me going!!
happy birthday, and of course many many more, i am on MAY 22nd,2023 will be 70, my dads BD was april 26th, and your a taurus just like he was!
Just saying, you may not have known, mine is a Mitral Valve.
again Very happy to hear that you are doing well with your manmade heart valve!
2606-Happy-Birthday-3D-GIF.gif

Last edited:
2606-Happy-Birthday-3D-GIF.gif
WOW, why is it this hard to delete when you add something to this forum that is when you make a mistake? TECH-what would we do without it? well, since I cannot delete it, you get one more HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me, well it is the thought that counts everyone right?

Last edited:
Hi Sharkey

WOW, why is it this hard to delete when you add something to this forum that is when you make a mistake?
to the best of my (assumption based) knowledge once a post is placed its placed. So if its a duplicate I suggest that you can edit it down to a message containing the word duplicate or commonly I see just a full stop.

I believe that this is for database continuity reasons (yes, I'm quite sure all the posts are stored in a database, probably something like MySQL or Postgress). God help us that its not Sharepoint.

Generally, a moderator should be able to delete a post when deemed appropriate if the option is not enabled for users.

Happy Birthday!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back