Been losing Weight

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

Since I have been on additional Insulin and Januvia, I have lost 35 pounds so far. Not bad with some walking mixed in and trying to get more. Soon will add my doggie along with walking. I try to go out more and did a big walk last weekend. Felt better. I will keep at it. Just getting the weight off is great.

Funny how that is. The most I have been over ideal wt is maybe 45 lbs. Bone structure still looked thin but decided to get healthy between doc physicals and see whether doc noticed at least the number. Lost 35 lbs. first time in life dieting. Felt the difference in terms of what it takes to carry that around. Doc didn't notice either appearance or the number :)

Since I have been on additional Insulin and Januvia, I have lost 35 pounds so far. Not bad with some walking mixed in and trying to get more. Soon will add my doggie along with walking. I try to go out more and did a big walk last weekend. Felt better. I will keep at it. Just getting the weight off is great.
Great work !

Update, been also going through things on the diabetes part. My lowest BG was this morning of 137. A big improvement from 400 a few months ago. Added insulin and was om Januvia and now on Trulicity. And working on the weight. I will keep you all posted, for the journey is never over. And found out that my Mitral Valve has calcification, and the Cardio nurse is watching over it. You all keep hanging in there.

Update, been also going through things on the diabetes part. My lowest BG was this morning of 137. A big improvement from 400 a few months ago. Added insulin and was om Januvia and now on Trulicity. And working on the weight. I will keep you all posted, for the journey is never over. And found out that my Mitral Valve has calcification, and the Cardio nurse is watching over it. You all keep hanging in there.
Keep up the good work Caroline! Going from BG of 400 down to 137 is a huge improvement!

Latest posts

Back