bbb's surgery a success!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marguerite53

Premium Level User
I will share this note from Betsy's family....

" Great NEWS....Betsy is out of surgery now. She was in surgery from 8am to 11am. I talked to the surgeon, Dr Svensson, who assured me everything went very well and most importantly her heart is working as it should and that she is breathing well. We are off to see her now at 12 noon eastern time. The angels are with her, thank you all for sending them. "

I am sure we will eventually hear more particulars .... but this is surely a wonderful start!!!

Wishing Betsy a smooth ride through recovery! Remember Betsy......boring is good!!

:D :D Marguerite

Glad to read Betsy's doing well; thanks for the update, Marguerite.

Good to read the news! Sending prayers for smooth recovery process.

That's great news and thanks so much for posting- please send all our best wishes for an equally easy recovery.

I was thinking about her all day...

I was thinking about her all day...

Hallelujah, I wish Betsy continued smooth sailing, and look forward to her updates.

Marguerite53 said:
I will share this note from Betsy's family....

" Great NEWS....Betsy is out of surgery now. She was in surgery from 8am to 11am. I talked to the surgeon, Dr Svensson, who assured me everything went very well and most importantly her heart is working as it should and that she is breathing well. We are off to see her now at 12 noon eastern time. The angels are with her, thank you all for sending them. "

I am sure we will eventually hear more particulars .... but this is surely a wonderful start!!!

Wishing Betsy a smooth ride through recovery! Remember Betsy......boring is good!!

:D :D Marguerite

Congratulations to her and you!

Best wishes
John Hansen

Update!

Update!

This excellent news from CC

"30-Nov-07 11:08 AM - Even better news today!
Betsy is doing really well. After a pretty hard night, she is sitting up in an enormous bed, still in the ICU, drawing, joking, being incrediably brave, listening to her relaxing music and saying often..."I did it, it's done, I made it".

So Betsy has a new tissue valve and a fixed aorta. She is going to really feel good! The surgeon, Dr Svensson really encouraged her to have a Tissue valve, luckily Betsy had already come to that decision herself. "

Sounds like Betsy is coming along beautifully. It will be interesting to hear why the surgeon chose the tissue valve for her. It also sounded like the entire experience at CC has been very upbeat and professional.

Wishing Betsy continued smooth sailing!

Marguerite

Back