Bad day at the dr.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks just wanted to update this thread and put it to bed. I finally got my MRI results today and the root was measured at 42 and LV normal.I am over the moon! A few months ago I thought it had grown due to echo results showing 45 then 44 ( by separate techs and machines). I also thought y LV was enlarging, One echo showed lved at 58 previously 51 now it's normal. My last MRI showed 43 in 2010, is 1mm within error range? Unlikely my aorta shrank.

Anyway lesson learned for me, and as some of you told me, do not let the echo results freak you out. I went through a wild roller coaster ride of emotion the last few months only to realize that my condition hasn't changed at all. I still can't believe it...that all that worrying was for nothing. But today is a good day.

Hi folks just wanted to update this thread and put it to bed. I finally got my MRI results today and the root was measured at 42 and LV normal.I am over the moon! A few months ago I thought it had grown due to echo results showing 45 then 44 ( by separate techs and machines). I also thought y LV was enlarging, One echo showed lved at 58 previously 51 now it's normal. My last MRI showed 43 in 2010, is 1mm within error range? Unlikely my aorta shrank.

Anyway lesson learned for me, and as some of you told me, do not let the echo results freak you out. I went through a wild roller coaster ride of emotion the last few months only to realize that my condition hasn't changed at all. I still can't believe it...that all that worrying was for nothing. But today is a good day.

Glad that it is stable! A number of us have been through the 'echo' reading roller coaster ride and it is not fun, to say the least. Now you can take a deep breath and breather from the 'roller coaster'. Wishing you all the best!

hi Tdot,
Glad to hear about this great news you just got. You must feel over the moon as you said. I hope you maintain this excellent status for decades. Keep us posted and all the best. Enjoy and keep taking care of your heart.

Latest posts

Back