Bad Back after surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Drew

I had valve replacement surgery in the UK on 27th June and since then get a bad back around 4 in the morning after going to bed at around 930PM.Does anyone else get this? I did not have it before the surgery

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your back troubles. Absolutely not fun. One of those things that you never fully realize how much you use until it hurts.

As far as after, therefore because. Hard to say. I know I had upper back / shoulder pain from the rib spreaders. Beyond that, it’s been 13 years since my last. Things get a bit fuzzy over time. Is it because of time in the table, or just getting older? Mostly lower back these days so I assume it’s age.

I get a bad back occasionally that wakes me up after 7 hours asleep. I sleep on my belly facing my right arm. I have a pinched nerve that can get irritated. Sleeping with a thin pillow helps. Getting up and doing my exercises for the pinched nerve helps too. I now do the exercises before bed too.

Latest posts

Back