AVR 7am tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PhilCraun

Thought you might want to know the results of my cath today. Aordic valve was .4 so we are doing the AVR in the morning. When I get back from the hospital I'll let you know how everything went.
Thanks for all your support.

See you on the other side!

See you on the other side!

Phil,

Just know that I'll be praying for you. The waiting really is the worst part. Tomorrow night, you'll be in the CCU eating ice chips!

Godspeed Phil.

Kristy W

Phil, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as you climb the mountain we have all climbed. The surgery is really not bad. It's the waiting that's the worst, but I'm glad it's almost over for you. Like Kristy was saying, tomorrow night you'll be eating ice chips and maybe lots of sherbet like I did. I ate lots of it. Was so terribly thirsty & hungry after not eating for more than 2 days. Long story!

Best wishes go with you!

Christina

Phil-

Will be thinking about you during your surgery. Here's to your healthier life. We'll be waiting to hear from you.

Nancy

Best Wishes!!

Best Wishes!!

Make sure you have someone there to 'sneak' you a few extra ice chips!! :)

I swear for everything it's worth.... a positive attitude is the most important part of heart surgery. And NEVER assume the doctor knows everything...... Ask LOTS of questions!

See you on the other side! :)

Rain

Phil

Phil

Was late seeing this, but you can know that my prayers are now added for a speedy recovery. The best is now ahead of you.

Phil,
Good luck with the surgery... you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care,
Zazzy

Good Luck

Good Luck

Wow .4 sounds like it is time. You should be like a new man when you get done. Good luck and we will be waiting to hear from you.

Phil,
I too was a little late reading this but you're in my prayers for a quick recovery.

Latest posts

Back