Avocet Is Out Of Business

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spirited Kids........to Hank

Spirited Kids........to Hank

Well, Hank, I was waiting for you to jump in and like usual, you masterfully handled the matter.

Now that you are in discussion with QAS, Lance, etc. and posting is permissable, I think I'll call Lance.

Again, for the record, my concern was exploitation, and not the quality of service or the dedication that QAS/Lance have.

Good that "politically correct" comment Hank. You know me well.

I have a tee time at 7:30AM today, so I'll just say Happy 4th of July............

Everything OK again!

Everything OK again!

Rain, Bob, Hank, et al. Have a great 4th. I'm up in Burlington VT visiting a son and his family. It is nice and cool. Plan to golf in PM and view the fireworks in DC on TV tonite.The lady with the Avoshure has a problem. Its sad to say but I think she has to start over. Protime people should help her. I doubt CoaguchekUSA
will market to individuals any time soon. However her doctor could get her one if he would and have one of his lab techs train her.

Marty........

Marty........

I love Vermont Golf.........Play a lot arount Mt Snow area and manchester.....(Equinox)

Hope you have had a good time

Bob

Lance

would appreciate it if you emailed me. I lost ya'lls number and haven't been able to get back to you on the VA in Houston. Which by the way appears to be a deadend at the moment. At least till I can find out who to talk to other than the nurse practitioner in the INR clinic.
Email is
[email protected]]

Back