Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Gleason

WHERE IS MY AVATAR? I'VE LOST MY AVATAR! POOR AVATAR.

HELP!!!!:(

First......Yes my Darling Janie.....my Dog's name is Duke.....actually, its "Gold Rusk Duke III"

Second, is it necessary to have made a certain amount of posts before one can do the Avatar process?

Re: to Bob

Re: to Bob

Hey there again Bob.

Needing a certain number of posts was my theory as to why everyone was haveing trouble getting one. I had even stated that I thought that was the reason. Then along came Kevin and had his avatar with only 2 posts and blew that theory right out of the water.
I had trouble getting mine to post until I had hit 30 post and ceased being a junior, but now I have to rethink the problem.:confused: :( And that gives me a headache, (thinking that is):confused: :(

Mike, as much as I'd like to agree with you that I'm brilliant, it's time for me to come clean.

I was unable to post an avatar until I hit ten posts.
I wonder if you looked at an old post of mine (my second one).

I've noticed that once you have an avatar, the system puts it on every post you've ever made.

So, I think we may have solved the mystery. I don't really know what's going on after all!
;)
Kev

Kevin M and RobThatsMe

Kevin M and RobThatsMe

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING OR NOT DOING TO GET AN AVATAR.

Try this one Janie!

Try this one Janie!

I resized your avatar Janie. It was more like a wall paper instead of an avatar :)

right click the little image and save it to your hard drive.

then go to your control panel in the forum and go to the options part and upload the image as your avatar.

Eureka

Eureka

It's no fun being a 'rookie' member. At 18 posts, I'm so close, yet so far away. This is post #19, so I gotta go and disguise a message somewhere else and then I'll be................

A FULL MEMBER........

with an AVATAR........

Woweeeeeeeee

Trying to get in on the Avatar Game. Let me know.

I'm glad to see that many are catching up on the avatar action. It makes it more personal to see faces and pics and such..

Latest posts

Back