At Last An Appointment

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Peachy

Hi everyone

At long last I have got an appointment to go and see the Surgeon to discuss surgery. It's only taken 2 months. I've to go on Friday 14th September. When they do eventually get in touch they don't give you much warning. All I have to do now is to try and persuade the Surgeon that I don't want a mechanical valve and would prefer to have a pig one. At least now things are starting to move.

Peachy

Peachy - best of luck for your appointment - I do hope you get what you want and that its all straightforward for you.

I think your bagpipe player is playing Loch Lomond - but perhaps you know better!

peachy,
i'm so glad you got an appointment! doesn't it bring some relief? my husband, joey (49) is going in for his surgery wed. sept.12, so i'll be thinking of you on your day.

good luck and i hope you get the valve you want. please keep us posted.

-sylvia :)

Hi Peachy
so pleased you have your appointment I hope your surgeon is easy to talk to and listens to your wishes.
I have just received my appointment for the catheter test it is to be done on Tue 18 sept so I am getting a step nearer to the Big one
Regards
Jan

Latest posts

Back