Appointment results

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2legs

The appt. went great. I really like the doctor and so did my wife. He explained everything really well. Showed me my angiogram. I am going to have Labs on August 6th and Surgery August 7th. Going to have a pig valve. I was a little worried if I would be able to understand him but no problem. I really feel like I got the right guy with Dr. Vishwanath. I am amazed that I don't have more symptoms for the way my valve is working. I think he was too. Anyway will keep you informed. Thanks for the help so far.

OK Pat, glad to hear your meeting with the doctor went well. Now just take a little time to get yourself ready (personal stuff) and spend lots of time with your honey. The 7th will be here very soon. I shall have you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

What are beta blockers an hbp for. What is hbp,k do you have to be on them forever?

In case Neil doesn't see your question, I'll try to provide an answer. hbp is an abbreviation for high blood pressure. Neil takes medication to control it and apparently also takes a beta blocker. Every one is different, so it's impossible to say if everyone is on them forever. In my own case, I don't take them, and never have.

Back