Anyone else on warfarin had a head injury?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hit my head about a week and a half or so ago. No loss of consciousness, hurt for a minute but then okay. It was the top of my head, as I opened my garage door while carrying my dog I misjudged the distance and thought I had cleared it, but hadn’t and stood up while right under it. Now I have a mild headache off and on for a few days and my blood pressure spiked to 170/70. I had forgotten about my head bump, and thought the blood pressure spike was from the complete lack of sleep and incredible stress I’ve been under from work, and the headache a side effect of that....but now I don’t know. I’m going to my doctor tomorrow afternoon and hope to get a head ct scan on Friday just to check. I have a high deductible plan so will essentially pay out of pocket. Yikes.

I have apps on my devices that are similar and calculate what your dose should be based
on your goal INR range.
What apps would you recommend? I don’t know if any yet.

the complete lack of sleep and incredible stress I’ve been under from work, and the headache a side effect of that.
Are you feeling better now? Take it easy!! Stop and smell the hyacinths.

Back