Any recent On-X valvers in here?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my On-X in 2014. Had to call them several months post-op to even get the card for my wallet (hospital gave me some type of contact info for them, think it was a sticker perhaps from the valve packaging, told me they would be sending me a card for my wallet but when it never showed up I called to ask about that along with some other Qs, long story).

Anyways I have never heard of a them giving out a "ring" to wear on your finger. What does it look like, what is it made out of etc??

I want a ring! Just emailed Suzanne. She got back to me very quickly. She did confirm that she still has some rings left, and she will send me one but that she thinks the process is changing soon. She asked for ring size, cardiologist name and mailing address.

For anyone interested in a medical ID bracelet or band, I highly recommend "Road iD." They are more modern looking than most medical ID bracelets. SUPER comfortable. Waterproof. Come in all colors. I got the stretch band.

Last edited:
I just received my ON-X ring. They are still doing this, but it is not advertised. Susan is still the contact. She need the registration from my hospital/surgeon and then my ring size. They also sent a registration card.

i had an on-x June 2022?what's the ring look like and could you provide me with the email address?

i had an on-x June 2022?what's the ring look like and could you provide me with the email address?
I got my On-X in Feb 2021. Got the ring back then, I think in March. It is nice and made out of the same material as the valve, pyrolytic carbon. Very light and almost black in color. The email address is: [email protected] Ironic too, that my ring size internal diameter of the ring is the same as the valve I received, 23mm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back