Any recent On-X valvers in here?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almost_hectic

Wondering if On-X still gives valve patients the carbon ring (to wear on your finger). Still wear mine every day. Wondered if they still give those out or if they’ve stopped that practice? Still have yet to ever encounter anyone else wearing one.

I got an On-X in 2019. The only thing that came with my valve was a card identifying the device.

I got mine in April 2019. I target my INR around 2.5 and use daily 81mg Aspirin. Very happy with valve.

They do, I got my valve last July and all you have to do is call or email them and they will put you in touch with customer service and they will send out a ring. Easy peasy

Ok that's interesting. I got mine in 2015 and the rings they offer weren't around quite yet but when I later learned they were I requested one and they were happy to send me one, all I had to do was give them a ring size. But I had the impression they were part of the standard program and were offered to all new patients at that time.

Ok that's interesting. I got mine in 2015 and the rings they offer weren't around quite yet but when I later learned they were I requested one and they were happy to send me one, all I had to do was give them a ring size. But I had the impression they were part of the standard program and were offered to all new patients at that time.

I am wearing mine (valve installed 2017) ring and card received 2018.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I contacted Suzanne and mine is in-transit. Will be a nice momento. How do you like yours? I imagine that it is very light? Can you post a picture? Thanks! Funny that my surgeon and team had not heard of this promo.

Wondering if On-X still gives valve patients the carbon ring (to wear on your finger). Still wear mine every day. Wondered if they still give those out or if they’ve stopped that practice? Still have yet to ever encounter anyone else wearing one.
Hello. Thanks again for the heads up. I had my 23mm aortic valve installed on Feb 19th at the Cleveland Clinic. I asked my surgeon and others if they had heard of this, and all had not. So again, thanks! I received mine today. Really nice momento. Nice finish and looks high quality. In discussion with Cryo it sounds like they may be phasing this promo out.

Got my on-x valve April of 2017.. super happy with my valve, it’s quiet and I easily keep my INR between 1.5 and 2.0 .. it’s not hype, the data is clear that it does what it’s supposed to do. But I forgot to fill out the form to get a ring. I think I’ll do that now, based on some of the comments here.

Got my on-x valve April of 2017.. super happy with my valve, it’s quiet and I easily keep my INR between 1.5 and 2.0 .. it’s not hype, the data is clear that it does what it’s supposed to do. But I forgot to fill out the form to get a ring. I think I’ll do that now, based on some of the comments here.
Great to hear. No form to fill out. Scan both sides of the On-X card that you received and email to Suzanne Proper (above) with a brief note. You also need to provide your ring size.

Latest posts

Back