Any experiences with OHS at FAHC in Burlington, VT?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

I'm meeting with my surgeon in one week and will have surgery the week after that to hopefully repair my mitral valve. Has any one on this site received cardiothoracic surgery at Fletcher Allen Health Care?

Thanks for the useful information I have found here.

I have heard that Joe Schmoker is an outstanding and experienced surgeon. I have no personal experience at FAHC.

Talk to Paul Hobbs

Talk to Paul Hobbs

Unregistered said:
I'm meeting with my surgeon in one week and will have surgery the week after that to hopefully repair my mitral valve. Has any one on this site received cardiothoracic surgery at Fletcher Allen Health Care?

Thanks for the useful information I have found here.

Paul Hobbs had aortic valve replacement at Fletcher in Jan. 05. I am going to send him an email with a link to this thread in hopes that you two can connect.

msiwik said:
Paul Hobbs had aortic valve replacement at Fletcher in Jan. 05. I am going to send him an email with a link to this thread in hopes that you two can connect.

HI Unregistered, I had my arotic valve replaced by Dr. Ittleman. I had and have complete confidence in him. AND you will be in the new building!!! :D

I would very much like to talk to you and provide any supprt or info I can. You should register so we can send contact infomation directly. You won't get any spam from this site.

Hi Paul,

I'd be very interested in talking with you about your experience at FAHC and what I might expect.

Sorry for the delay replying to you. Between not getting a prompt response to my registration to the forum and then dealing with three days without power in Saint Albans it might have been longer had Ross from VR.com not been online this morning.

Btw, Dr. Leavitt will be doing my surgery.

Chris

Latest posts

Back