antibiotic ciproflaxcin

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Carnelian

Have any of you taken this medicine and later on developed heart problem as side effect?
Or tendon problem?

A study done last year showed that .9% of patients had some mitral regurgitation.

I don't know what regurgitation feels like, but I had it prior to my surgery almost 3 years ago. I'm okay now.

tom in MO

I've taken it many times w/o any problem. I drink alcohol too. My urologist however doesn't like me on it for more than 4-6 weeks or I could "blow something out." He takes me off even if there are still symptoms.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
Have any of you taken this medicine and later on developed heart problem as side effect?
Or tendon problem?

A study done last year showed that .9% of patients had some mitral regurgitation.

I don't know what regurgitation feels like, but I had it prior to my surgery almost 3 years ago. I'm okay now.
if you were on it continuously for a long period (such as say I've been on amoxicillin constantly now since 2013) I'd excpect some issues, however if it was short its probably just age showing.

also, you know 0.9% is massively low right, like in a room with 200 people probably only one will have it and how would you know they weren't going to get it anyway?