Another update from me..!!! : )

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbanabba

Yes... I'm terrible... I keep swanning in and out of here, but hey - what can I say - life is finally back on track and I'm making the most of it!!

Actually, we've moved buildings at work, so I've lost my own office and can't post without everyone looking over my shoulder and questioning why I'm not working (..um... it's my lunchbreak!). I can't really complain though - I'm really enjoying my work and have my 3 month review this week! My how time flies :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, I'm feeling better and better. I've geen undergoing some fairly intensive chiropractic work the last few months to address the problems I've been having with my back and shoulders post-surgery. I had tried getting back into some strength training earlier on, but it was aggravating things and causing a lot of pain, however I'm at a point now where I can try again. My posture has also improved quite a bit which is nice - I'm not looking quite so like a pretzel any more! :D

So while I feel like I've still got a way to go to get back to what I consider "fit & healthy", I'm doing pretty damn good, all things considered. I also went back to my cardio last month for my 7 month review and all seems to be going well (yet to get my hands on the report though). I was a little disappointed he wasn't as pumped as me at how well I'm doing, although he did admit he was under the weather, so I cut him some slack (so kind of me :rolleyes:). I go back at the end of the year for an MRI and January for a stress test to get some "base-lines", now that I'm feeling so good, and from there I guess it will be an annual check up.

Anyhoo, that's what's going on with me. Hope everyone else is doing OK - I've got to do a bit of catching up and see if Ross has those chompers in yet!

Cheers for now,

Anna : )

Meanwhile, I'm feeling better and better. I've geen undergoing some fairly intensive chiropractic work the last few months to address the problems I've been having with my back and shoulders post-surgery. I had tried getting back into some strength training earlier on, but it was aggravating things and causing a lot of pain, however I'm at a point now where I can try again. My posture has also improved quite a bit which is nice - I'm not looking quite so like a pretzel any more! :D

Now see, I'd of been more then happy to help you with that, but hence you wouldn't come hither and allow me too.
dunno.gif
:D

Glad to hear things are going well and we don't mind if you stop a pay a visit now and then either.

So glad to hear that you are doing so well & getting on with your life! Take the time to take in everything around you & appreciate the 2nd chance that you've been given. Life is short but ohh so sweet!

Take good care of yourself & hope to hear from you now & then! :)

Yes... I'm terrible... I keep swanning in and out of here

*chuckles*

But, at least, you update people ... unlike me, who just visits every now'n'then...he he.

Glad to read that you are well!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Walk right out into a brand new day" ... Everclear ... 'Santa Monica'

great to read your post and hear how well your doing. after going through OHS I am firm believer that everything in life is that much more precious.

Hey Anna,

Glad that you took time to update us on your news. Happy to hear all is well and may you continue to enjoy your work and your life and be as 'fit and healthy' as you wish to be. :)

Back