Another proof point that life is so fragile...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneGM

I just learned that our local HOG (Harley Owners Group) Chapter Director passed away this week from cancer, only 50 years young. He leaves behind his wife and two children. I didn't know him well, just from attending the occasional group ride, as I'm not very active in our local HOG Chapter. However, I'm still quite shocked as he's a bit younger than me and I didn't know he was sick. You'd never know it as at the end of the riding season, he was very active and still riding long after most others had put their bikes away. He just became our 2007 Director at our elections held in November and there wasn't any hint at that time there was anything wrong. In fact, he was busy organizing a group trip next summer to Gettysberg, Penn. Then I get the e-mail from our Assistant Director with the sad news. Another proof point that life is fragile, and you never know when there will be a detour in the road, so you better enjoy every day as if it may be your last.

Yup, these sad events do remind us once again that life can be very short.

We all need to enjoy each day, and live with dignity and respect for our family, friends, and neighbours.

I am sorry for your loss Wayne...

I am sorry for your loss Wayne...

I am certain that the pearly gates are quite busy these days, and it especially hits home hard when the person is so young. I hope and pray that his family and you find peace and comfort as I think we need a ton of it right now. Take Care, Harrybaby:eek: :( :eek:

Latest posts

Back