Andromeda is Doing Fine!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PairoDocs

rural area outside Buhl, Idaho, United States
Sorry about the long drought of messages. Andromeda seems to have made a full recovery from her paralysis. She's back to her old self except she still doesn't attempt to jump the fence. She can run again and loves walks. She's escaped from her yard so many times we've even had to put her back on the dog run cable. We've been feeding her a can of wet dog food every night to get some meat back on her bones in addition to her dry food. Her hindquarters now look normal and she carries her tail high again. She still prefers to run with her back legs held together, but can walk normally when she likes now. She doesn't seem to be in any pain at all and shows no inclination toward chewing on her thigh or paws--she wore off her Elizabethian collar, and we decided to not replace it when she didn't worry herself anymore. Thanks for all of the prayers and kind thoughts back during her crisis. Prayer does make a difference. By God's grace she'll be seeing her 13th birthday in October.

Sorry about Bridgette--Norma, you have my sincerest condolences on your loss. We were almost in your place.

Please accept our apologies about leaving everyone hanging for so very long about Andie. If anything further happens we'll keep you all informed.

Chris

Very happy to hear this. I hope you throw her a big birthday party :)

I am so happy to hear the good news about your furry friend.

Our companion animals are our family members and they contribute to us and our well being as do those whom we have married or bore. I'm sure that your love and kindness contributed to the recovery of your sweet pet.

Blanche

Back