And MOO is Six! ! !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOOD GRIEF! ! !

It is a good thing I'm reading these while at home. Had I been at my office, people all down the hallway would have heard my uncontrollable laughter!

You all are making my day today! That video is a classic!

Once again, thanks everyone, for all the good wishes.

I'll be around. . . MOO! ! !

zee112;n873936 said:
Extremely happy for you pal! May you continue to milk the benefits of the valve (get it?) :p

O M G

and I thought my gags were bad ....

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/s.quickmeme.com\/img\/9d\/9d2ad9894fd4759e0294f52b2f2384496a0c5ae0192c99e752f10b2a26d24bd0.jpg"}[/IMG2]

all hail the king!

Steve, good to read your posts again. You and I went through the ordeal basically the same week and shared several posts. We're still kicking, although I'm now dealing with Afib.

Thanks again, everyone! I'm glad to still be here, and it is great to have some old friends check back in.

jklump - I'm not currently dealing with afib, but occasionally my pacemaker thinks I am. If I push too hard at the gym and my heart rate goes over 160 BPM for even one second, my pacemaker thinks I'm in afib and goes into 2:1 block, cutting my pacing rate to half speed. That really puts a crimp in my workout.

Cooker - You do know what is worse than finding a worm in your apple, don't you? (answer: finding half a worm)

Back