An Interactive Chat with a Cleveland Clinic Surgeon

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2leafer

Thought I'd post what appears to be a great opportunity to participate in a live chat with a Cleveland Clinic surgeon. It is available through Adam Pick's HeartValveSurgery.com website as a recent blog:

http://www.heart-valve-surgery.com/heart-surgery-blog/2010/01/10/cleveland-clinic-interactive-chat/

It was through Adam's website that I learned of ValveReplacement.com and have seen links posted here referring to videos and information at Heartvalvesurgery.com. This may be a chance to get some of our questions answered and learn a great deal from one of the best surgeons working at one of the best heart hospitals in the world. It is in the early stages of development but tentatively scheduled for February 3rd., given an adequate response. It has a special meaning for me as I'm scheduled for AVR with Dr. Gillinov at The Cleveland Clinic on February 22. If you are interested visit the blog at their website and make a post of your interest.

Back