AmyBL made it to the other side, too

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

spartangator

What wonderful news. Congratulations. Get your rest and focus on the healing. While no one would pretend recovery is an easy process, it is entirely manageable, and we're all cheering for you.

AmyBL

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Thank you, everyone, for the encouragement! Have I mentioned how wonderful all of you are, recently? I don't imagine that any of us would have wanted to be in the valve replacement "club," but it is a wonderful opportunity for people to express kindness, encouragement, and support. Thank you, again.

AmyBL

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Thank you, everyone, for the encouragement! Have I mentioned how wonderful all of you are, recently? I don't imagine that any of us would have wanted to be in the valve replacement "club," but it is a wonderful opportunity for people to express kindness, encouragement, and support. Thank you, again.

AmyBL

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Thanks, Pellicle. Looking forward to learning some cross country skiing in the future! I still get a kick out of the video you sent a while back.

Amy

AmyBL

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Thanks, Pellicle. Looking forward to learning some cross country skiing in my future! I still get a kick out of the video you sent a while back.

Amy

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
AmyBL;n862259 said:
Thanks, Pellicle. Looking forward to learning some cross country skiing in my future! I still get a kick out of the video you sent a while back.
the one of a brief demo of skiing?

Here is a perfect "apres ski" with the right froth made (almost) instantly

on the best "coffee" the froth is perfect:

Stay Warm ...

Latest posts