Am I the only one!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

gadgetman

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
WATCH IT MARY!!!!!!

Recently I've been experiencing this. I would prepare a reply to a thread and when I went to submit I would get the dreaded "You are not logged in or you don't have permission to access this page." vBulletin Message. I could use the "back" arrow and it would show I was still (I assume) logged on. If I completed the "notice" and logged on again (????) I would either loop back to the main forum page or get the "you can't go there" message. I also got that "message" several times when trying to upload a picture. The ONLY work around I have found is log out and come back in and start over.:confused:

I also notice that right now my "Welcome, gadgetman." block is saying the last time I visited was "16 Hours Ago". I've been on and off at least five or six times this morning.

Mary, did you EAT my cookie???????:confused: :confused: :eek:

May God Bless,

Danny

G

geebee

Danny,

The only time I have had the problems you mentioned is when I was not logged on. Other than that, I am still having major problems with snail-slow loading pages. I often have to hit the reload command to get a page to load. It gets really frustrating at times since I am an "instant gratification" type person.

Hope someone can actually answer your question instead of whining about another. ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :D :rolleyes:

M

Mary

gadgetman said:
WATCH IT MARY!!!!!!

Mary did you EAT my cookie???????:confused: :confused: :eek:

May God Bless,

Danny

First things first, Danny.
Your thread title is, Am I the only one!!!!
The answer to that question, before I even read your post, is Yes!

The next question that I have an answer to is, "Mary did you EAT my cookie???????:confused: :confused: ".

And the answer to that is. . . .Of Course I did!

Now, anything else you need to know before I log out?;) ;)

gadgetman

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Mary said:
Now, anything else you need to know before I log out?;) ;)

Yeah, what is the meaning of life??????? See you later, Alligator!!!!!:p :p

Gina,

I just figure that is my "snail mail land-line hook-up" giving me fits again. I would give my left *** for a reasonably priced DSL hook-up.

And what is this about "instant gratification".:confused: We just can't keep you ladies happy!!!!!!!:eek: :p :D

Now if it doesn't give me fits, here is my reply.......

May God Bless,

Danny

G

geebee

Even if we ladies were always happy we wouldn't always let on because that would not keep the guys on their toes.;) ;)

I have the fastest DSL available short of a T1 line so the slowness you are experiencing may not be your hook-up.

M

Mary

gadgetman said:
Yeah, what is the meaning of life??????? See you later, Alligator!!!!!:p :p
Danny

Yoda says,
"You will have to travel a longggggggggggg road to discover the answer."

*hint, what interstate will you travel to reach Panama Beach City?*

fyrfytr

tommy said:
Why do they even have Interstate Highways in Hawaii?

Hey Tommy,
I wondered the same thing when we were over there. The only thing I can come up with is they get alot of Federal $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them even though they don't go anywhere.
Take Care

Latest posts