All Systems Go..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. Im alive and well. Had my surgery Friday morning and everything went great. The first night was rough, but each day is getting better. I got my hard tubes pulled today which makes the world of difference. I am finding it hard to concentrate on typing (drugs) but I wanted to check in and say hello and give an update.

I'll try to write more tomorrow. When my brain isn't so foggy...

Nice to hear from you.....Get some rest so that you can see Santa this weekend !!

Hey Jeff good the hear back from ya, looks like you will be home for Christmas...:thumbup:

Keep up the walks and the deep breathing, it helps a bunch!!

Brad

Day 7 POST-OP:

Hello everyone, I want to start off by wishing everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas!

So I have been feeling Really good (waiting for some sort of set back, fingers crossed that won't be the case). The ticking is louder than I thought it would be. Does it ever get quieter? The pain has been well controlled and the incision is healing nicely. I need to post my "TOOTS" photo as soon as I can figure out how to upload from the iPad. I have also been surprised by how comfortable I am on the stairs (living in a townhouse with 4 flights of stairs I am glad for this).

I am just happy to be home for the holidays and hope you have a wonderful few days.

Jeff

Back