Al Capshaw??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catwoman

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I haven't seen any posts by Al Capshaw in a while. I looked under Community and he hasn't been on since July 14.
I hope he's OK. He's always been a great source of information.

Has anyone heard from him?

I haven't seen any posts by Al Capshaw in a while. I looked under Community and he hasn't been on since July 14.
I hope he's OK. He's always been a great source of information.

Has anyone heard from him?

Now you have me worried. FUBAR man. Hmmm... Someone needs to get that guys phone number he is a super resource and voice of reason and logic on the forum. Mother Hubbard man; I think his private box is full too... WHERE ARE YOU AL?

I know that there are several people on here that Al had given his personal e-mail to. Surely one of you that have it can send him an e-mail. Or all you On-X fans could call Catherine since I'm sure she has regular contact with him. Hope all is well with him, it isn't like him to be gone this long.

I've done some sleuthing on line, but so far nothing is popping up with a contact for Al. Of course, I haven't given up yet.

Maybe he's just a a really nice, prolonged vacation, somewhere really nice, or maybe his computer crapped out...
I do hope he comes up for air soon, wherever he is.

I thought maybe he was spending time over at Ross's site but ..............nope

I wasn't aware that Ross had a site.

Back