ACITROM- does anyone take ACITROM here? Or all are on warfarin.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean your wife is on acitrom, correct? Her TTR is 92%?

Unless you’re sharing an account, it’s confusing to follow.
Yup thats right..my wife..TTR 92%..sorry I confused you..because I am writing for her..I just sometimes miss to write indirectly for her and write me/mine...Luckily I don't have valvular heart disease and m fit.

Warfarin has high toxicity and severe adverse reactions, therefore, in the course of the discovery of other anticoagulants, it has been abandoned on a large scale. It is currently used as a poison for mice, so in no case should it be administered to the dog :D

Pretty sure my dog ate one before. She was okay.

Warfarin has high toxicity and severe adverse reactions, therefore, in the course of the discovery of other anticoagulants, it has been abandoned on a large scale. It is currently used as a poison for mice, so in no case should it be administered to the dog :D
Ha ha ha lol

You realise they all the same coumarol family right :)

Latest posts

Back