A Thought! OUCH!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mike M. in Hous

Hank

Just wondering and had a thought :)confused: gotta stop doing that! thinking that is) If I lose my Jr. rateing at 30 post, do I become aSEINOR Citizen at 60!
LOL:DHope not I'm to young to be old.:)

seniority

seniority

Don't know about you, but I already got my AARP membership this year at 50! :( Embarrassing for one of generation who didn't trust anyone over 30, until, of course, we surpassed that milestone long ago!) Anyway, don't think of it as being older, but as being wiser!;) After all, there has to be some compensation for all that loss of good looks, health, memory, etc. that comes with aging.

I must say, though, that, in a short time, you have indeed become the wisest among us in the use of this forum. Just as you helped me get in on with the surgery, you are also helping me now to get it on with the use of this forum. So, if that makes you senior among us, don't regret it. Hell, ya never know, but there may even be some perks that come with that status!

aarp

aarp

:) I guess staying off the computer is a good thing? I don't want to start piling up posts and be considered a senior poster? ;) We have 12 acres to take care of so I guess it won't be too hard. by the way does AARP stand for ALWAYS AROUND-REALLY PRETTY? That's why I joined!:D Now if I could just figure out to get my avatar on this thing!

Back