a few more days

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

McCln

I have been here very often but I am feeling better. And I will even better soon. On August 21, I will have vavle replacement surgery and will have the St. Jude's put in. I am very optimistic about it all and will try to visit more often in the future. I hope to inspire others. I had repair surgery when I was eight years old and now a replacement at 36. I am sure that everything will come out just fine. I have had things checked out to be sure nothing else goes wrong. I hope everyone is doing fine and I will be back soon. You all hang in there. Later.

The best of luck to you in your upcoming surgery. When I was five days out from my surgery, I don't think I sounded as strong and confident as you do. That's the spirit. A good attitude is what gets us all through this with minimal hardship.

I know you're still a few days off, but please make sure to let us know how things go once you are able to get back online.
Kev:)

Hey McCln - Glad you posted to let us know - Prayers go with you and we wait for you on the mountaintop to walk you to the other side and to great health. Godspeed

Thanks for the Encouragement

Thanks for the Encouragement

Thanks you for the words of encouragement. It is not easy to make decisions and choices on my own. You all have been my guide to keep hanging in there. I will try to be back as soon as I am up to the task. For those who are getting ready also, hang in there. It will alright. If you have the time, get educated on your options available. Education and understanding will carry you far. I am proud to have foud this place. It warmed my heart knowing that I was not afraid or worried alone. That there was other like me elsewhere on AOL. A friend sent me here and I am grateful to have found such a good place for sharing and getting information. I wil be back soon. I am very optimistic. Later all. Hugs for today.

Good luck McCln

Good luck McCln

Hi McCln-

Your surgery is just around the corner. Here's to a healthier you! We'll all be waiting to hear how things went. You'll do just fine and will feel so much better.

Good luck, talk to you later.

Hey there McCIn, good luck with your surgery, you will do great! I am wishing the best for you and your family! I will be having my surgery on the 27th. I am not worried though. I can't wait to finally feel good for a change. I haven't had energy to do much since I was very young. Take care! I will have my husband or mom let you guys know how the surgery went. Take care!
:D :D :D

Best Wishes

Best Wishes

McCIn and Joy,

You will do just fine with the surgery. If you are anything like I was, you will be noticing improvements in the way you feel by day 3 or 4. I couldn't believe it. Walking around the hospital, my husband kept asking if we were going too fast...I felt fine.

Be assured that God is with you and all your friends on line here will be thinking of you. Yes, let us know how you are doing.

Good luck

Good luck

McCLIN and Joy
Wishing you both good luck and a quick speedy uneventful recovery.Mine will be Sept 21 and I know how you both feel. I still have a month to go..but I know that I will do fine as you both will. I'm depending on you both to get back on the computer just as quickly as your bodies allow and fill me in!!
Joan (Maxximom)

Latest posts

Back