A Delay

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

McCln

Well there has been a delay due to a possible low grade fever. You know the kind you don't feel but have. I will be going to a doctor tomorrow to find out if I do have a fever, what is causing it, and doing something about it. I can't take asprin, so they will think of something. I will still have the surgery as soon as the fever thing is figured out. The surgeon could not do the surgery with the doubt of possible infection. I agreed to the delay on that. He is a good surgeon. To care that I am a person, not a money maker of HMO. I am proud to have such a caring person. I will let you all know when the surgery is on again. Later.

Hi McCln-

Sorry for your delay. It's hard to do a 180 degree turn when you're set to go forward. But it sounds as if you've accepted it very gracefully. I always think that things get postponed for reasons we never know about. So you'll have a wonderful result when it happens. Let us know the date.

Every now and again someone in here gets pumped for surgery, only to get bumped for some reason. We are glad your surgeon is caring enough to keep you safe - just keep cool and it will come back around pretty soon. Take care of yourself and God bless

SHUCKS!

SHUCKS!

McCIn

Well, darn. Take a deep breath and get this behind you. Sounds like you have a good surgeon who cares. Keep us posted. God bless.

Back